Monday 4 June 2012

Mum got angry at me for never suggesting sensible dinner options. So I suggested one, but my sister cracked the shits because she doesn't like what we're having. Somehow I came out of this situation as the bad guy. That's beyond my belief. 

So, blog, I'd like to share something exciting with you. I applied for med school last week! My grades have improved out of sight (I'm now above average for my course) and I've gotten over my agoraphobia and I can now catch the train and function normally in public, I can detach myself from my emotions and not get involved in damaging friendships. That's a complete turn around from a year ago. And I'll say it again, I applied for med school last week! This is exciting yes?

No one has even noticed.



But in really, really exciting, life changing news, my sister got a bottle of champagne at her casual waitressing job for having a good night of sales and my brother knows someone who was on the news. How proud my parents must be of them. 

But you know what, maybe it's a good thing that I can't share my success with my family. Then they can't claim to have any beneficial part in it, because if anything they've all just been a detriment the last few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment